Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Introduction to Forensics

Caution: You are about to enter the crime scene of one of the most dangerous serial killers of all time!

Hello, I am criminal investigator Jul A. Carter . I am on a mission to catch the most dangerous national criminal and I would like you to join me on the search.

But first you need to learn the basiscs in forensic investigation and you need to be able to create a profile of the criminal based on the given clues. You need to be profecient in the following types of analysis.

Fingerprints
Hair and Fiber
Lipstick
Handwritting
Witness test
Footprinting
Drug analysis
Poison Identification

Aquire the skills for crime scene investigation and join me in the search of your lifetime!

1 comment:

  1. I've looked through your posts and they're fantastic and detailed. but i cant comment on the pages.
    make sure to go to "edit pages" and for each page, scroll to the bottom to "post options" and select "allow comments"

    you're doing a fantastic job :D

    ReplyDelete